Sunday, February 20, 2005

 

People I Know

I am going to periodically blog about people I know or at least their goings on. For the most part I will not reveal thier identities to protect the innocent but on occasion I will punish the guilty. Anyway...The following is from someone I know

"So I was watching headline news this morning as I got ready to come in to school, and they had this story about a US soldier who is trying to adopt an Iraqi 10 year old who is retarded. I think that was the story anyway, I was only half watching... anyway, at one point, the guy is responding to people who say he's doing something really couragous and wonderful and says, "sure it's a good thing, but he teaches me so much every day, and I get more out of it than I think I could ever give him." All I could think about was, "those goofy bastards are just about the best thing I got going in this crazy world." and "Who are they to tell me who I can and can't work with." And I started laughing at this guy and I had a hard time stopping. I'm an asshole."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog