Friday, February 25, 2005

 

Revolving Doors Come Around Again

So according to the comments on my previous revolving door post, the Irish have their act together and make their revolving doors no unlike those of us in the US of A.

What goes on in Australia? I am still working on. I was recently a locker room and saw an Australian acquaintance of mine and I called out "Hey pal which way do your doors turn?" He gave me an odd look, didn't say a word and promptly moved to the other side of the locker room to finish changing. Perhaps he misunderstood me.

Not to worry though, I have an Australian lady friend who did not know the answer to my query but is returning to Australia for a visit soon and will report back.

For all those concerned I assure we will get to the bottom of this.


Comments:
you were a locker room?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog