Friday, February 11, 2005

 

Toilets in Japan

A friend of mine who is currently in Japan recently emailed me and told me that in Starbucks over there they have heated toilet seats. I hate an ice cold toilet seat as much as the next person and I am sure it is more of an inconvenience to woman, however in any place that I have been that has decent heat, a Starbucks for example, the toilet seats have not been unreasonably cold.

This led me to think that this novelty was for additional comfort. Perhaps the initial sit down is more comfortable but sometimes when I take a poop my ass gets a little sweaty.... especially if I have been drinking coffee. The last thing I need is additional heat.

Clearly the Japanese have hit their ingenuity ceiling and I suspect an economic downturn in that nation. Get your toilets form American Standard who recently released a toilet call "The Champion" which they claim to be uncloggable.

Benny

Comments:
Though the idea of your sweaty ass makes me sick beyond belief....I agree heated seats aren't all they're cracked up to be.
 
Yes, everyone should buy the "Champion" toilet--as my company Trane is a division of American Standard--this will help my stock go up. Please help!
 
ewww - who sits on the seat of a public toliet???
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog