Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Do I Smell Funny?

They say scent is the sense that is the most closely tied to memory or something along those lines. I for one agree. I often will catch a whiff of something and it will bring back a very vivid memory. Anyway, I recently was given some sort of fancy shampoo that that is supposed to enhance my pheromones and attract the ladies. After running out of regular shampoo I gave it a try only to have a smell that I recognized immediately come to mind. While washing my hair with this concoction I realized I was emitting the same smell that was created when I washed my dog.

Dogs are cute, friendly and loyal animals and yet I am not so sure any woman wants me to smell like one.


Comments:
Ben, you are a swimmer. Don't you know that no amount of shampoo, conditioner, soap, or cologne can get rid of the sent of eau de chlorine??
 
I think you need to work on your own "man scent" as I like to call it.
 
good post
 
where can i get more info?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog