Thursday, March 03, 2005

 

People I Know

Recently a young woman that I know succeeded where others had failed. She managed to acquire and have presented to me a men's size (L) In 'N Out Burger T-Shirt. Given a shirt can always be ordered online but that is beside the point.

I have only had the pleasure of knowing this woman for a few years now and am well aware of her philanthropy previous to this act of random kindness. For Example she has been willing to date a funny looking big nosed friend of mine. This alone never did quite sell me on her because there was always the possibility that she was just crazy.

However, after receiving my In 'N Out Burger T-Shirt my respect for the people from the greater Buffalo area has grown and this woman has earned the Benny Hoh Seal of Approval.


Comments:
boy that's a nice seal...
 
a picture!! see you're becoming an expert in html :) no need for geeks
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog