Tuesday, March 08, 2005

 

Updated Toilet Info and Jesus Never Tasted Better

Due to my loyal readership and comments from them I am able to keep up with the latest trends. Based on my first post which you can access in the archive section of this blog, a friend of mine has informed me of another outstanding toilet. It does not have heated seats as the ones in Japanese Starbucks but check out all the safety features on the Great John. Does it match up against The Champion from American Standard in flushability, I don't know. However based on the picture of the folks on the Great John page I'd be willing to put money that the Great John could handle a Deuce and perhaps even a Deuce and a half. (Deuce is the scientific term for poop)

In other news the body of Chirst is changing flavors. Emmm Jesus never tasted so good.

Comments:
Don't be fooled by cheapo imitators. The Champion's name wasn't chosen arbitrarily. Buy American Standard--or I'll poop in your toilets.
 
A friends mom once told me I would go to heck for eating the wafer when i wasn't baptized! I couldn't sleep for a week. Perhaps if it tasted better I wouldn't have cared?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog