Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

Boston Woodwork

Drive down Commonwealth Avenue during the winter months in Boston and the woodwork will reflect the one out our oldest cities. But come the first few sunny days in April you will notice the woodwork begins to spawn. Spawn hot girls that is. I in no way mean to come off as a meat head here; I am just recognizing the forces of nature. Every year in Boston during the first few days of spring, hot girls between the ages of 18 and 28 come out of the woodwork. How do I attribute this to nature? Well I can't say for sure that it is nature but it is certainly a higher power because there is no way that during any other time of year I would be able to drive across several lanes of traffic or blow traffic lights thinking dirty thoughts to myself and not get into a horrific car accident.

Of course there was a time when those dirty thoughts had a very slim chance of happening. Now they are just dirty thoughts. A post for another time. Anyway, God bless spring in Boston and the eye candy that it brings.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog