Friday, April 22, 2005

 

San Francisco Smells Funny

Sorry to all my loyal blog readers but I have been in San Fran as of late. I am moving there and had to find a place to live.

I don't know if I have super sense of smell or if other people agree with me but San Fran smells. Its not an offensive odor but it certainly smells. I've noticed a few other cities having distinct odors as well. Dublin and St. Petersburg for example. Any who, I intend on looking into this phenomenon more.

On a separate note, the move the California will be mean that those of you on the East Coast that receive my drunken phone calls at 2 and 3 in the morning will now get them at 5 and 6 AM.

Good Times!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog