Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Sappy Post

As many of you readers know I might be one who exaggerates, elaborates and masturbates a little too much, but in the end I think I can say I am at least a half-way modest guy. I only mention this because like anybody else I am often wrapped up in self evaluation, observation and reflection. We all try not to be but it is unavoidable. I was fortunately able to be more reassured of myself then ever this weekend after spending an inebriated weekend with many of my closet friend. It is said that a man can be judged by the friends he keeps. As I move on with my endeavors, I'm pretty sure I going to just fine.

Don’t worry my next post will be a return to the less grounded Benny Hoh thoughts.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog