Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

Stupid Digital Cable

I take big issue at the slow advances in digital cable. Yes you get a better picture especially if you have a nice TV. Yes you can peruse through the titles of all the show on. Yes there are on demand and DVR features available but the problem is the system is too slow.

As of now one has to use the channel guide to select a program with any sort of speed whatsoever. I liked the flip. Without the flip, how else am going to end up on Telemundo or BET or MTV? I like to randomly see scantily clad voluptuous Spanish speaking ladies talk about stuff. I like to get jiggy with it when I see a 50 Cent or Nelly video come on. And I like to have a pause in my daily activities by catching the latest Teenybopper pop video. What’s worse if I resign myself to the slow flipping of digital cable, a back flip is just as slow. I.e. I may flip past something but by the time I flip back it’s long since over.

I pretty sure there is nothing I can do about this (Or is there) but I'm still pissed.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog