Friday, May 27, 2005

 

The Power of Soccer

I usually fall in line with most American’s view soccer; disinterest. After all what’s the point of a sport where you can run around for 90 minutes and end in a 0-0 tie? However, recently Liverpool won the European Cup, winning what has been hailed as one of the greatest match’s ever. The victory has supposedly signified a rebirth of the English soccer.

Who cares right? Well I did a little more research into the power of soccer and found that recently soccer fans were forced to watch women in bikinis and were pissed about it because it interrupted a match.

I’m still not so sure about soccer but based on this recent evidence I am convinced there must be something to it.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog