Monday, May 16, 2005

 

RANT

First… Some of my readers are calling for more comments. So go ahead and comment on my posts. I fully expect to be made fun of and I shall return the favor.

Second… Check out some the links in my blog roll, specifically ESB, (Elizabeth Street Brewery) which is a fun blog by a friend, fellow Vocian and local brewer. Also check out John Thomas’ blog. (He is just starting the blog thing but I’m sure if he saw people were reading it he will keep it up) The other links on my blog roll span a variety of areas and I encourage you to check them regularly as well.

Third…Shit I forgot the third thing but I’ll be sure the bitch about it later.

Not to worry my next post will be a return to my attempts at entertainment.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog