Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Brief Safe

If you’re like me, you have some issues and should reevaluate things. Anyway if you are like me and base your grown-up life on the foundations of your adolescent life you often find that you may have developed some morals along the way. I for one was a kleptomaniac in my youth. As I have developed a few morals along the way it has become increasingly difficult to stick to the principle of basing my life on my adolescent foundations. e.g. Steal is bad.

Not to worry I figured out a way to do it.

I thought when stealing the most important thing was to keep you're prize in a safe and secure place where nobody would look. This place was often down the front of my pants. Despite putting my thievery behind me I still have positions that are dear to me and require safe keeping. A colleague of mine, who base on this recommendation alone may need some help, suggested “Brief Safe.” The “Brief Safe” is a highly sophisticated device sold on eBay for $14.99 and will surely protect your cash, documents or other small items from amoral youths that I can relate to.

In toilet news: A man lit a cigarette while on a portopotty near a methane leak. Hilarity ensued.


Comments:
hey, but I certainly appreciate the free Snapple courtesy of ICCMS cafeteria.....

I think you meant immoral youth??? (sorry, I'm not really the grammar or spelling police--but I couldn't help it)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog