Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

Orange You Glad I Posted

The debate is still out but I always figured that since there are mandarin oranges there had to be a lesser known cantonese orange. Based on how tasty mandarin oranges are my taste buds have always come to life a the mere thought of another orange delight.

Today's What I miss about Boston:
People mind there own business in that town and don't call you out for ordering and R2D2 snack bowl off the back of a cereal box. (Of course that because geeks who do that sort of thing would have had the crap beat of the a long time ago)

Comments:
hey Ben---can you send me your email address to john.a.thomas@us.atlascopco.com

I've misplaced your email addy.
Thanks!
JT
 
Love the post. So are you saying you want to beat the crap out of us for getting up in yo bidness? haha But seriously love it!! And I prefer tangarines. ;)
 
I want an R2D2 Snack bowl!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog