Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

People I Know

It has been a while since I had a people I know section. I know a guy who despite being one of my old party buddies seems to have his shit together. He is married to a lovely and believe you me understanding woman, has a good career track going, yada yada yada. In some ways that depresses me but then I heard that after getting drunk or being over served (Still up for debate), he puked in church this passed Sunday. And its when I find things out like that that I realized that goofy bastard is about the only thing I got going in this crazy world.

Actually I like to think I got a little more going. For instance yesterday I joined the Stanford Masters swim team. During the first practice of finding out how out of shape I was easily distracted from the burning lactic acid in my muscles by the ginormous bee sting I received on my ass. Being somewhat allergic to bees my left butt cheek swelled up to twice its ordinary size.

Indeed it was a good time and I now have another reason for scracthing my ass.

Sorry no links today :-(

Comments:
puking in church is always allowed, unless you are puking in the baptismal bath.
 
"Over served" is that what we're calling it these days?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog