Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Save Sesame Street!!!

If you manage to check the ESB blog as I do you all ready know that A House panel has voted to eliminate all public funding for NPR and PBS, starting with "Sesame Street," "Reading Rainbow," and other commercial-free children's shows.

Personally I'm convinced that this action is due to the recent move to make Cookie Monster chow on veggies. Believe you me, you don’t know how pissed I was to hear about that, however I had faith that Sesame Street would find a way to rebound.

Anyway... normally I hold the opinion that moveon.org is a load of crap but they do have on online petition to save Sesame Street. I highly encourage all you to sign it.


Comments:
Wow, Benny - I found your blog while searching Google images for sesame street pics for my daughter. When I read your post about savings sessame street, I chimed right in.....and I totally agree with you that I too have NO use for moveon.org - but if those liberal bastards can help save Sesame, then I'll swallow my pride and agree with them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog