Monday, June 06, 2005

 

STD Or Chili Pepper

Recently a “friend” of mine was making a stir fry. Like any good stir fry the dish required the use of chopped up chili peppers. Yum. Also included in the stir fry was chopped unions. During the chopping of the onions my “friend’s” eyes began to water and his nose began to run. Not thinking he rubbed his eyes and nose with the same hands that had just diced up a few chili peppers. Fire entered my “friend’s” eye sockets and the interior of his nostrils. He began to cry and have snot freely run out his burning nose. In significant discomfort my “friend” went to the bathroom to wash out his eyes and clean himself up. While in the bathroom my “friend” thought to himself, “While I’m here I might as well take care of business (Number 1). No sooner had my “friend” zipped up did another burning begin. His thought was, “Wow this is like getting an STD and none of the fun of getting it.”

The moral of the story is be careful when handling your chili pepper.


Comments:
sounds like a BenJAMIN moment....what do you think "friend?"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog