Monday, June 20, 2005

 

Stupid Girls

Those of you who received my annual newsletter are aware of my grocery store hitting on a girl/Texas Toast incident. Having moved on I decided it was time to sack up and talk to some ladies in teh grocery store, again testing the theory that it is a good place to meet people. And why wouldn't it be? There are plenty of conversation starters right on the shelves. I figured when I worked up the never to talk to a girl at the store I would just being discussing the objects on the shelves. I sure wish I noticed where the women in teh grocery store were congregating before I opened my mouth.

Lousy feminine products isle.

For today's how California is different:
Why the hell this state can't put yogurt with fruit on the bottom in an 8 0z container like Bryers I will never know. What's up with a 6 oz yogurt anyway? That's hardly a spoonful!



Comments:
It could have been the adult incontinence section....
 
if you are really lucky, you could see them in the pharmacy section pickin up some "rain coats" and use my favorite--"sooo....what are you use those for...wink wink..nudge nudge..."

It slays them every time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog