Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

Big Difference: Cow Farts

I have been catching a lot of flak from folks in California when I point out the differences between the east and west coasts. I have therefore back off that topic in my posts. However, where I come from, when there is a farm that has cows, we call it a stink farm with the understanding the manure or slurry is plant food and we eat the plants. Sure we are indirectly eating shit but that's not the point. In beautiful California, farmers are putting a bunch of cows together so it can be found out: How much gas do cows emit? This is really strange. And yet I am fascinated by it and the impact it may have on the little known cowspiracy.

In regard to a recent comment regarding my boycott of Busch Gardens, I will be withdrawing my protest until I make enough money that I do not need to drink Budweiser or other Busch products.

Here comes the science.... I think this dude just wanted to party

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog