Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 

Oh's

Every now and again it is reassuring to find out that you can eliminate one of the reasons that you are an idiot. Take Oh's cereal for instance or Captain Crunch or any other firmly puffed cereal. Do they not scrape if not cut the roof of your mouth? I thought it just was just me being impatient and obstinately putting too large of bites in my mouth, but No, others have experienced the roof of the mouth scrape malady as well.

How do I know this? Well ordinarily I would bridge the conversation with friends, however I am working diligently to avoid the "Your a freak" comments directed at me... So I turned to pop culture and while enjoying the warm glow of my television, the Family Guy accused Captain Crunch of cutting the roofs of people's mouths.

And there you have it.

In cartoons imitate life or life imitates cartoons news: Squirrels are starting fires in Canada.

Comments:
You're still a freak
 
that's why I ate lucky charms (not cocoa puffs)--no cutting going on there....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog