Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

People I Know

I know a guy who used to and possibly still does like to take a canoe out into large lakes and drop deuces off the stern. This of course is all in the name of science, or at least to see which ones will float and which ones will sink.

This individual is also known to have pooped in several other unique places included public building such as schools and use interesting devices for wiping.

Why am I friends with this guy? I may not agree with his methods or even the etirity of his cause but I respect his fight for the freedom of poop. And although I don't have a recording to post I know he was the inpiration for the the song "Poopy Surprise."

Comments:
you know some interesting people BenJAMIN
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog