Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 

Sad Realization

A few years back, a friend of mine told me "You don't know how many times you have almost died." And I hadn't, or at least I was still able to rationalize being hit by a car, nearly falling/jumping off a high rise in Rhode Island, trying to fit as much pizza in my mouth without choking and some other things that I have been able to block out. In addition I have managed to refrain for the most part from said activities of late. However I still all to often, this morning included, receive emails and phone calls saying, "hey I saw this decently dressed guy sleeping in the gutter and he reminded me of you."

WELL. Allow me to retort. I have no intention of giving up my idiotic behavior, after all it is innate. That said, I also want to limit the appearance sad pathetic Hohmann. There is an old nursery rhyme from the sea that is about a Farmer and the Dell. In this story the farmer takes the wife, the wife takes the kid, the kid takes the dog, the dog takes the cat, the cat takes the mouse and the mouse takes the cheese. The poor cheese has got nothing! I can assure you I am not on the bottom of the messed up food chain.

I EAT CHEESE BEOTCHES

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog