Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

Watch Out For That Bus

When I was in eighth grade my teacher, Mr. Orne went from student to student telling them what they would become when they grew up. It was sort of a send off into high school the next year. Anyway... some kids were to go on to run the family business or become doctors or lawyers etc... When Mr. Orne got to me, he took a long thoughtful look at me and pronounced that I would slowly go insane before walking out into traffic and getting hit by a bus.

Flashing forward, today marks my 1 year anniverserary at Voce Communications. Since graduating college, I have been a travel agent, teacher, mortgage guy, trolly driver, aquatic director, professionally unemployed 3 times, a PR dude for Weber Shandwick, and a PR dude for Voce. Only as an Aquatic Director did I last exactly 1 year before some dude tried to stab me. That being said... I am a little concerned about getting to work tomorrow.

I'll be watching for that damn bus.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog