Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

Butts

In the immortal words of Pee Wee Herman, "Everybody I know has a big butt." I was just thinking (I know it doesn't show) that very often the butt one stairs at and views as hot when clothed is often kinda weird looking in the buff. Where as an ordinary butt may be quite nice in the buff. My frame of reference is only for female posterior butt I think there is something to this.

Is the is the same for dude butts?

In What the French!? News: Apparently France is still determined to win a war. They have hired snipers to hunt frogs. There is no word as to whether the frogs are armed but I still give them a 50/50 shot.

In trust me ladies I work very hard news:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog