Monday, August 22, 2005

 

A Call To Genitalia

Usually its a call to arms but today is a call to genitalia. How many times have you hooked up with a jerk? Too many I will assume. So I am am shouting out to all of you to go out of your way to get it on with a nice guy or gal.. whatever you preference may be. Think about it... There would no longer be any regrets because you could always fall back on "Well its not going to work out but at least he/she treated me all right" Take a stand folks. Go after the nice guys. And if you do I will do my best to get rid of my asshole ways. After all I will be looking to get some too.

In other news: My neighbor, buddy, ESB blogger and provider of quality suds just had his pub redone by "While You Were Out" of TLC. I'm sure if he hasn't blogged about it all ready he will soon so be sure to check it out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog