Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Don't Mess With My Chocholate Chips And Participation Friday

Who gives a crap about strawberry icecream. Studies suggest its not that good. Chocholate chip cookies on the other hand... You can't mess with them. The real question here is did we really need science to tell us this?

Anyway... On to participation Friday. Today's querry is Blonds Brunettes or Redheads and why?

The why is the key. Let me know your thoughts and I will fill you in on the Benny Hoh school of thought on the subject Monday.

Comments:
I love Strawberries!!

In fact, I kinda prefer Strawberry-blondes.
 
Since I was not here on Friday I prefer men that are brunettes. Like Clive Owen, and Leland (Dog the Bounty Hunter, NO! NOT DOG EITHER!) There is just something about em.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog