Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Fine Then

Well... Due to the lack of participation in participation Friday I will not bestow upon you my diatribe on blonds, burnetes and redheads. Sorry but I am the acramonious type (That means bitter.)

Anyway the creative juices aren't flowing right now so my post will be another note from the past.

Straight from the Benny Hoh Chronicles:

December 11, 2001

Bow down before me....For I am your God.
Last night after wetting my pallet with a few beers with my roomate Marc, we met up with a few of his friends and went to a fine eating establishment for dinner. I believe it was Hooters. After some fine dining and some more beers near the Fleet Center we decided it was a good night for a Britney Spears concert. After wheeling and dealing with some scalpers we got $125 tickets for 35 each. We were in the free beer, leather chair, shrimp cocktail, can see Britney in great detail section. It was pretty much the coolest thing that has ever happened to me, and I've had sex before. Britney closed the show wearing next to nothing while taking a shower and wearing a cowboy hat. To be honest.. I'm still a little aroused. To top off the evening we went to the Harp after the show and I talked to a girl.
Yup Life doesn't get any better than that.

The luckiest guy you know named

Benny Hoh

Comments:
not only are you acrimonious, but you are rancorous as well. Let's hear the diatribe!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog