Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

How I Get By

I have alluded to this in my early posts (See the February archive). The way to get through a seemingly difficult situation is to:

A. Think of a the worst similar situation you have been in making the current situation not so bad

B. If you have not experience than you are experienceing, then revel in the novelty of if.

Example: Recently I had an bad case of The D (Thats Diareah to the layperson) However, I was reminded of a trip to Mexico where I encountered the dreaded Explosive Diareah and Johnny Cash/Ring of Fire if you know what I mean experience, and it made my most recent bout with the D trivial.

Stay tuned for more Benny Hoh words to live by.

Comments:
wow, that is perhaps the worst grammatical post ever!!
 
if you ever have The D and someone standing outside your bathroom thought you were peeing when you were in there, judging by the sound, you definitely have a problem.

That was me not that long ago. ha.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog