Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 

If You Would Have Told Me 10 Years Ago That I Would Have Solved The Worlds Energy Crisis...

We are literally pissing away the solution to the World's energy crisis. Don't get me wrong, I always thought the solution lied in flatulence. Harnessing one of my farts may be more difficult than figuring out cold fusion but I always figured THEY would figure out how to convert cow stank or something into energy. However, the thinking was in the right area if you know what I mean but some scientist were a little bit more forward thinking (Pun intended) and are now harnessing the power of piss. And I don't mean when a dude has to go real bad and feels like he could put out fires or knock down small trees.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog