Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

June 1st 2001 A Day In The Life Of Benny Hoh

Thats write... I have been doing this crap for years and yet my grammer has hardly improved... Strange.

A day in the life of Benny Hoh, by Benny Hoh 6/1/01

I awoke to construction outside my window at 6:00a.m after staying out late last night. This makes me a little acramonious (that means bitter). What kind of construction is going on....? New side walks are being put in. So right then and there I decide that I will have too imortalized all proper 49 Quint apt#2 residents in cement. But I have to wait for them to lay the cement... So I get ready for work. Which includes dropping a duece. Uh Oh there is no freaken toilet paper left. Not a huge deal because I'll go at work. I usually show up early anyway. Unfortunatly, they didn't set the cement for a long time but I figured what the hell I'll show up late for work. I leave the house and kneal down to ech our names in history when I hear over my shoulder, "What the hell are you doing?"

I look up to see a cop who was with the construction people I say," I was just..... seeing....if it were dry."

He shakes his head and gives me a mean look. "Well I gotta go to work" I say.

I promptly run into big dave who is laughing his ass off. So I go to work and arrive 10 min late and I still have to poop. I decide that since I am already late I might as well take care of business. Ten minutes later I have clogged the toilet which overflows all over the bathroom. My attempts to stop the flooding were futile so I ran like a school girl and went into my training class pissed at the world like usuall. My day is just getting started.. who knows there may be more excitement. Until next time.

Benny Hoh

I don't know maybe this post is only funny to me.

Comments:
wow...so apparently, your spelling hasn't either eh?? I always thought grammer was spelled grammar--Luckily for you, I'm not the spelling police.

you like that word acrimonious eh?? (which is spelled as such as well) I think that's the second post in the past two weeks using that word!

See the "happy accident" post. In any case, still a funny story--properly spelled or not!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog