Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

Screw The Grammer Police...(Unless your hot)

Of course now I will not only have the Grammer Police on my tail but the "You're a superficial jerk Police" as well.

Anywho.... I recognize my poor grammer but in an effort to keep content fresh on the BennyHoh Blog, things such as grammer, spelling, tact and taste may slide.

In the News controdicts itself news.... Drunk Dialing is Bad vs. Alchohol helps you think.

I have this debate weekly.... and let me tell you I think the answer is neither but as long I keep ending up with hilarious results I will continue my study of the debate.

Comments:
I've been guilty of these sort of atrocities on many debaucherous night--they really need to block my calls after 3:30am, that seems to be the "magical" time.

Who else is guilty of said acts???

PS. I don't think the grammar police is that hot

PPS. Ben, you will appreciate the title of this article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8798141/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog