Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

Vanilla Cheese

In the name of all that is good and pure... What the hell is vanilla cheese? I recently had a visitor from Sri Lanka in SF and she insisted that Vanilla flavored cheese existed. She said it was popular in the UK. I asked some crazy Brit about it and he said there is no such thing. Can anyone verify this? I did a quick search on the interweb and found nothing.

I have a buddy who is lactose intollerant but loves his vanilla ice cream. That made him create some interesting smells back in the day. Perhaps that's what my visitor meant by vanilla cheese.

Comments:
Never heard of it---and having spent half a year in Wisconsin, I've seen quite the variety of cheese
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog