Monday, August 08, 2005

 

What Would The Pope Do?

I'll tell you what he would do. He would shit in the woods like he always does. However, Australians have built a toilet on the peak of one the nation's tallest mountains. I look at this from two points of view.

1. If you are going on some crazy ass mountain climb, I am sure you are going to be used to making in the bushes.

2. I once had to make in the woods for over a month and when I returned to civilazion sitting on a nice pooper was quite a treat. So I guess if climbing a big ass mountain isn't award enough you get a state of the art pooper to welcome you to the top.

3. How does the plumbing on that thing work?

Comments:
you know what's cool about this pope....he loves beer!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog