Friday, September 09, 2005

 

30 Seconds Of Your Time

30 seconds of your time could save Benny Hoh a life time of channel flips. That's right, per the comment in yesterday's post I have done my research regarding the Boomerang Channel and have determined it is a grave injustice that my comcast provider is not providing it.

So with your help we just might be able to change that. Please click on this link and pretend you live in San Francisco (94114 is a good zip code to use). With the above link you can send a letter to comcast requesting the Boomerang Channel for your pal Benny.

In pain relief news: According to this Reuters article, if you stick a pager up your ass apparently you will feel better. Can't wait to try this one.

Ummm In noodle appendage news: Ummmm I can't explain this one but have fun

Comments:
This will explain all re: the flying spaghetti monster game-
http://www.venganza.org/

Good stuff I say.
 
let me know how the pager medication works out for you....

by the way, I ran into your parents at the airport on Tuesday, that was pretty funny
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog