Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Add One To The Ol' To Do List

With all of your help I will soon earn credibility in the toilet expert world. This year I was noticibly abscent from the first World Toilet Summit to be held outside the Far East. I doubt much will be accomplished at the conference without my imput but who know's things have been known to go down the crapper before. However there is one idea that I find intriuging. A toilet concealed beneath the pavement during the day, but at night it rises hydraulically for use by late-night revellers.

TOILET FACTS
The average person visits the toilet 2,500 times a year
The first toilet stall in a public washroom is the least likely to be used: it is also the cleanest.
Most toilets flush in the key of E flat

Today's movie quote: "Don't you know that eating that stuff can give you very large breasts? Oh my God I'm too late"


Comments:
the classic, "Real Genius"
 
the cleaning woman in my building can confirm that the first toliet is the cleanest theory - I recently asked just to find out which one would be potentially the cleanest. Now what if the few that use the first stall are the germiest people in the building???
 
then, that is the chance you have to take....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog