Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Attractivity

I don't know if this goes for men and women or just me but there is term I coined attractivity that best describes it. First and formost there is attractiveness and a woman can wear the right perfume, dress up, dress down or not dress at all. Each of these actions may indeed increase a woman's attractiveness. However, there is attractivity, which is more transendental. There are two types of attractivity.

1. Unintentional actions such as a particular color worn that can increase one's attractivity. For me there is a color that increases a woman's attractivity by factors of 10.

2. Every woman, no matter how she looks, has at least one part that can take your breath away if highlighted. The picular thing about this is it is more often than not the part is not the typical boobs or legs etc... it is a slight curve in the waist or something as little as an earlope.

Anyway... don't know why I posted about this other than I notice a woman's part the other day and her attractivity increased 10 fold.

On a totally seperate note I want to give a shout out, in the parlence of our times, to a handful of people who know who they are and those who can totally appreciate the 2 to 3 person dance party.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog