Friday, September 02, 2005

 

More Options

Ok so I said I would return to funny but I read that it is National Blog for Hurricane relief day so despite me being ahead of the game yesterday I want to encourage all of you to donate. Per yesterday's post. Step the fuck up. Giving away your spare change, racking up a little more cc debt... whatever, its nothing compared to what some folks are going through now. I can't speak for you but I would feel guilty as hell if I didn't give. I already feel guilty for not giving more than I have. On that note, in addition to the great charities in yesterday's post (see below), Salesforce.com is offering to match donations. They are donating to the RedCross and the Points of Light foundations.

What has been great is many of you readers of the blog have told me you have donated. Props to you all.

Ok...So as not to lose my audience who checks the blog for entertainment.

In hey ladies news: Wouldn't you believe me if I told you I run slowly?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog