Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

My Opinion Of The Germans

I have not known enough Germans to be my normal judgemental self but with this years Octoberfest (see left) I just may be ready to pass judgement.

**Girls in traditional Bavarian clothes toast with one-litre beer mugs during the opening day of the Oktoberfest in Munich September 17, 2005. Millions of beer drinkers from around the world will come to the Bavarian capital Munich for the world's biggest and most famous beer festival, the Oktoberfest. The 172st Oktoberfest lasts from September 17 until October 3. Some six million people are expected to visit 14 enormous tents, each capable of holding up to 10,000 people at a time, drinking some 5.5 million litres (1.453 million U.S. gallons) of beer in the process.


In other news: Thank goodness for FEMA and ice in Maine

Today's Movie Quote:|
"Fucking German's, nothing ever changes"

Comments:
I think I'm in love.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog