Friday, September 30, 2005

 

Off To Magical Fruit Town

Ok I know that title can be misinterpreted but I am off to Boston so I don't have time to think up one of my normal witty posts. But I do have the answers to the trivia. I will report more later but my R2D2 snack bowl arrived today. Yaaaay!

Trivial Answers:
Tuesday's quote: "Red, it took me sixteen years to get here. You play me, and I'll give ya the best I got."

Wednesday's quote: "Don't you know that eating that stuff can give you very large breasts? Oh my God I'm too late"

Thursdays quote: "Wait a minute. You aren't seriously suggesting that if I get through the wire... and case everything out there... and don't get picked up... to turn myself in and get thrown back in the cooler for a couple of months so you can get the information you need?"

Bonus Quote: "Bear left.'
'Frog right"


Today's Quote:
"I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you?"

Comments:
why is boston the magic fruit town????
 
because it's "BEAN" town
 
ahhhh, thank you anonymous poster----I've heard it called beantown before, so now all I need explained is---why "Bean"???
 
it's a magical fruit... the more you eat the more you toot. Benny doesn't need the help though.
 
yes, but where is the Bean/Boston connection???
 
It's home of the Boston Baked Bean
 
ahh!! I see said the blind man to his deaf wife as he picked up the hammer and saw...

or as he pissed into the wind....it all comes back to me now!

thanks anonymous!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog