Monday, September 26, 2005

 

PSA: Robe Fuzzies

To have a fuzzy robe the robe must have fuzzies. However, said fuzzies although pleasant to the touch can pose macaroni and cheese mishaps. For instance, if once in cooking mac & cheese on a gas stove, one might want to keep their distance from burners on said stove, otherwise one might find themselves engulfed in a robe fuzzy fire. I for one am well practiced at disrobing and managed to escape injury when such an incident occurred but for those of you who are not as privy to "naked time" be ware. It also occurred to me that this incident may have been a subconscious attempt to find a reason to call the firefighter lady I met earlier in the week.

Today's move quote:
"Remember me Eddie? I killed your brother."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog