Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

The Puppet The Legend The Frog

Its time to mail some stuff. Why? It was Kermit's 50th birthday yesterday and the U.S. Post Office has released a Kermit the Frog stamp. I for one think he still looks pretty good for his age and his tunes are timeless.... Moving right along.....

Today's movie quote: "Wait a minute. You aren't seriously suggesting that if I get through the wire... and case everything out there... and don't get picked up... to turn myself in and get thrown back in the cooler for a couple of months so you can get the information you need?"

BONUS Quote: "Bear left.'
'Frog right."

Comments:
I'm guessing the bonus quote has to do with the old muppet movie when Kermit and Fozzy are travelling somewhere....perhaps the Rainbow connection or something to that affect..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog