Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Benny Hoh 1 Norelco Razor Nothing

There is often a joke about having had a fight with your razor. Well I had one for real. It ended with my Norelco razor in the toilet. There were unfortunate casualties including the remaining contents of my toiletry bag. In an effort to not shave with a piss soaked razor and to show said razor my point of view when the argument took place I am currently soaking my razor in alcohol.

To settle the Bean Town debate:
In colonial times baked beans was one of many staple foods in the new world. Women in Boston would cook them in large pots that sat in holes in the ground outside the commons. Sailors on merchant ships could smell the beans several miles offshore and therefore nicknamed beantown.

Today's Movie Quote: "Denver? The sunshine state? Gorgeous!"

Comments:
now that just doesn't seem right to include lines from a deleted scene!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog