Monday, October 17, 2005

 

Drunk Calls or Text Msg

FYI: The text message phenomenon has saved many from the embarrassing drunk call. When one has the opportunity to make an incoherent text rather the babbling in someone's ear the results are usually much less embarrassing and yet equally entertaining. Plus..... If you get addicted to the drunk call there is no help but if you get addicted to the text msg there is.

(Exeptions to the above include when you txt "Please come out. I'll make it worth your while" to women you don't know too well and "Lady you put my genitals in an uproar!" to everyone one on your phone.

In the News: For asinine separation of Church and State reasons "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" won't be played by a high school band at this years Peach Bowl. I for one don't care about this news but I curious as hell how a high school band was going to pull this off.

Today's Movie Quote:
“Well I don't favor talking to vermin, but I'll talk to you just this once. You're not just getting started. The line's been drawn. What Billy did balanced the books so far. But if one of your men cross my land or even touch one of my cows, or do anything to that store, I'm not going to the sheriff, the governor, or the president of the United States. I'm coming to see you.”

Comments:
I think text messenging is pretty dumb--it doesn't accomplish anything that can be done faster by using the cell phone to simply dial the number..

Although, everything is much cooler when enebriated.... This is the only situation where text messenging has any redeeming qualities
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog