Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

The Good Ol Days

There was a time when ESPN didn't show 3 or 4 shows repetitively over the course of the day. It was a time when Ivan Iron Man Stewart dominated the mid afternoon weekday and cool sports you participated in only as a kid made it to national T.V. in the wee hours of the night.

I miss that time.

Trivia Answers:
Friday's Quote: I forgot to post one sorry.

Monday's Quote: “Well I don't favor talking to vermin, but I'll talk to you just this once. You're not just getting started. The line's been drawn. What Billy did balanced the books so far. But if one of your men cross my land or even touch one of my cows, or do anything to that store, I'm not going to the sheriff, the governor, or the president of the United States. I'm coming to see you.”

Today's Movie Quote: "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog