Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Hurray Holloween

Actually I think Halloween is a crap holiday. I hate having to have something to do. Perhaps it is my inert laziness. Anywho, some good came out of this years Halloween. The sweetest girl I know sent me a halloween card with the second funniest joke I have ever heard.

Q. What do you get when you goose a ghost?

A. A handful of sheet!

Today's Movie Quote: "The film which you are about to see is an account of the tragedy which befell a group of five youths, in particular Sally Hardesty and her invalid brother, Franklin. It is all the more tragic in that they were young. But, had they lived very, very long lives..."

Comments:
I guess I was wrong, I thought SanFran not Philly had the Benergy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog