Friday, October 07, 2005

 

I Know I Am Going To Be Rich

Sure I play the lotto, but this blog ought to be a good indicator of the asinine information I think of. I am banking on said asinine information making me rich. Good luck you say... Well this guy who is being recognized by Harvard has made over half a million for making fake dog testicles. Dog testicles is nothing compared to what I got brewing.

Trivia Answers:
Tuesday's Quote: "I am big. It's the pictures that got small."

Wednesday's Quote: "Those aren't pillows!"

Thursday's Quote: "God damit that's twice! I want some butts!"

Today's Quote: "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Comments:
good question Doc. I'm saying number 2 of the 3 movies...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog