Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

Jants!

Fashion may not be my forte. I for one despise the rules that suggest that some of the more practical items in this world are tacky. For instance the clip-on tie has long since been know as tacky attire, yet the the clip on bow tie is not. Aren't they both clip-ons for ease and convenience? Anywho that is an argument is for a later time but I wanted to set the mood for another evolution. The evolution begins with our WT brethren who for practicality reasons repurposes his or her jeans to create jorts (jean shorts). You will notice via the link our WT brethren is wearing jorts. This concept although considered trashy has been adapted by hikers and outdoor enthusiasts everywhere. They have developed what I like to call Shants. Shants have since been declared dorky, although I don't care and still enjoy mine. The latest discovery/evolution of waste-down attire, at least by me, was when I was recently in need of some dress pants. However like most young men I prefer the comfort of jeans. Well after spending what to me was a hefty sum I came out of a store with Jants. That's right some sort of pants/jeans. They are as compfy as jeans and made of a denimesc material and yet still pants. I was even complimented on them. So for now my jants have not been otstrasized into the WT or dork zone and I hope they never are.

Today's Movie Quote: "Here's to swimmin with bow legged women"

Comments:
I think we need a pic of said Jants... I'm not sure I can picture them from the description only....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog