Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Legitimately Honest

You damned veggie folk are legitimately honest. Recently I purchase Veggie Stix but not to be veggie or anything else of that nature. I bought them just because I like them. Well low and behold the package said 8 servings per package. Normally, as we all know, a serving of junk food is equivalent to miniscule portion. This was not the case. I would venture to say I had at least 8 servings before the bag was empty a few days after purchase.

P.S. The only way to eat a veggie burger is as a topping for a regular burger.

In I never really liked him anyway news: Elmo had been arrested.

Today's Movie Quote: "Doesn't it give you kind of a, a, a... shudder... of electricity through you to be in the same room with me?"

Comments:
So I guess you've been doing "art" all these years.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog