Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Let Me Know How To Choose

There is an ongoing phenominom that exist where for some reason people believe other people can choose to go out with who they want to. Very often I am told, "You should go out with her."

I was unaware there was a choice. Could someone please let me know where I can check the appropriate box to do that because currently I have been choosing the box that says I can drink out of the OJ carton and walk around in my boxers all day. But if there is a go out with the girl of your choice box I am game to investigate.

In Beer News: The beer advocate's top beers

Today's Movie Quote: "Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog