Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

People I Know

Recently at a social function a woman I know who is in her late 20's married and expecting was speaking to some friends and I when we all noticed the distinct smell of fart. We all scrinched our noses and asked if it were any of us. We were all old roommates so any one of us would have fessed up if we had done it. But alas the fart did not come from our circle of 4. The woman I know was then more grossed out. She said that a strager fart is much grosser than a fart from someone you know. I instictivlly agreed however it was promptly brought up that a fart is tiny particles of pooh that you inhale and are therefore more or less eating someones butt. The woman I know insisted that she would prefer to eat one of out butts over a strangers. Anyway folks...Let that one marrinate with you for the day.

In other news: With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, its worht reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week. Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then trouble started.

Trivia Answers:

Monday's quote: "Denver? The sunshine state? Gorgeous!"

Friday's quote: "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you?"

Today's Quote:
"I am big. It's the pictures that got small."






Comments:
haha...that hokey pokey bit killed me! lmao as they say....
 
SALAD TOSSING!! haha. Sick..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog